Sunday, November 25

Chris Maloney: ‘My Scouse spirit has seen me through!’

Chris Maloney: ‘My Scouse spirit has seen me through!’

Chris Maloney: ‘My Scouse spirit has seen me through!’He’s the king of 80s power ballads and a connoisseur of cheese. Who the bejeezus are we babbling on about? Why, Chris Maloney, (obvs!).


The lovely Liverpudlian hasn’t had the easiest of rides these past few weeks. There have been accusations of divadom and reports that he’s been squabbling behind-the-scenes with his fellow-Finalists.


Earlier, we cornered the crooner to get the skinny on why he thinks the Judges are possibly being tactical towards him and what he really makes of Rylan.


How are you feeling?
I’m philosophical about it all. What will be, will be. At the end of the day, I’ve tried my best. I’m delighted to still be in the competition and I’m working my socks off. I’m very grateful to everyone that keeps voting. I wish I could thank each and every one of them individually.


The Judges gave you some positive feedback on Saturday…
It was weird. Though, I do wonder if they are being tactical. Maybe the Judges thought: ‘Ah, if we keep on being mean to Chris, maybe people will keep on feeling sorry for him and voting him in.’


Whose comments surprised you the most?
Tulisa’s comments meant a lot. She acknowledged that I’m good at my genre of music. Admittedly, she wouldn’t buy an album of mine. I’m just pleased that she recognised that I can actually sing.


How did you feel about Gary telling James Arthur that he’d love for him to win?
Gary said that if I wasn’t in the Final, he’d want James to win. He didn’t say that he didn’t want me to win. Gary’s very supportive and has been there for me every step of the way.


How did you feel about Rylan and Gary’s little spat?
Rylan’s always full of funny one-liners! I didn’t feel the need to step in or have a word in Rylan’s ear. Gary can handle himself. If anything, it’s the other way round. I need Gary to fight my battles!


C’mon. Are you REALLY a diva?
My Scouse spirit has seen me through. It’s like water of a duck’s back. I’m no diva! I wouldn’t run around after my Nan if I was precious or had ideas above my station.


Any celebs out there you’re dying to meet?
I would love to duet with Bette Midler if I made it to the Final. I would quite literally combust with happiness if that happened!


If you had to liken the Judges to specific cheeses, who would be what?
Gary would be a cheese slice – everybody loves them. Louis would be a mouldy, stale cheese. Nicole would be a lovely brie cheese.  And Tulisa would be a blue cheese because you either love it or hate it.


Providing X Factor News, Information And Reviews Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unlimited Movies Download

Movies Download