Saturday, October 6

X Factor Style Team: Frank Strachan Is On Fashion

X Factors Frank StrachanPlease give a warm welcome to The X Factor's resident super start stylist Frank Strachan. We CAN'T WAIT to get into his wardrobe every weekend and give you sneak peaks!

Frank is well known for personally styling Cheryl Cole; other celebrities which he has worked with include Britney Spears, Nicole Scherzinger and The Saturdays.

We caught up with Frank to find out a little more about him.

Which contestant are you most excited about working with? I'm excited for Lucy, as there are clear parameters of where you'd expect her style to stay within, and its going to be interesting working within/against them alongside her.

Item of clothing you can you not live without? My gold leaf printed Danielle Steele t-shirt. A really close friend made it for me whilst we were at St Martins and it makes me smile whenever I see it in my wardrobe.

If you could live through any era which would it be? Mid 90's Blackpool, as I've lived through it, and it was loads of fun! Who doesn’t want to dance to the Spice Girls at the end of a pier?

What is your guilty pleasure? Dinner at The Lio club in Ibiza, I had such an amazing time that I cried.
Tell us your top fashion secret then?! Wear the right underwear. Be supported. That goes for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unlimited Movies Download

Movies Download